Angels One Five
This is your finest hour!
This fascinating simulation puts players in charge of British and German Squadrons as they duke it out for air superiority over the battlefields of Europe. Unlike other air wargames, this one is not tactical (individual dog fights), nor strategic (conducting bombing campaigns); Angels One Five is uniquely operational in scale with combat conducted via squadron-size units.
Angels One Five comes with fourteen scenarios covering famous battles between the RAF and the Luftwaffe, as well as a scenario generator for infinite replayability. The game is easily played solitaire, or by multiple players each commanding one or more flights of escorts or interceptors.
Wargames author, professor, and designer Philip Sabin introduced Angels One Five in his book, Simulating War,
and this Victory Point Games edition has polished the game's original components to bring you a great simulation game experience
What's In The Box?:
• One 16-page, full-color Rulebook with player aid
• Three double-sided 6" x 17" cardstock game maps
• 210 double-sided, laser-cut game pieces
• One scenario booklet with 14 scenarios
• Two six-sided dice
• One bright red, 9" x 11 7/8" Deluxe cardboard VPG game box
• One beautiful box cover sleeve
• One "Wipes-A-Lot" napkin
• One charcoal desiccant packet
Playtime: 45 - 60 Minutes
Ages: 13 +
Published by: Victory Point Games
Our Price: £29.99
Out of Stock