The supernatural disturbances that plague Arkham, Massachussets, are not limited to that unfortunate place. The town of Dunwich is only a short train ride from Arkham, and if anything it is a darker, more frightening place, with its own secrets and its own perils. It looks like the investigators are going to have to protect two towns now instead of just one; if they ignore the dark forces that are stirring in Dunwich, they'll have to face the wrath of the Dunwich Horror ...
- The town of Dunwich, on a new board with new locations and new rules!
- 8 new investigators with their own reasons for saving the world.
- 4 new Ancient Ones to desperately struggle against.
- New Injury and Madness cards for particularly unfortunate investigators.
- New game concepts, such as gate surges and the Dunwich Horror itself!
- Over 20 new monster tokens, dozens of new items and skills, new encounters - over 300 new cards in all!
Read our review onBoardGameGuru.Blogspot
Read more about this game at BoardGameGeek