Enemy Action : Ardennes
Enemy Action delivers fun, tense wargaming with a focus on command and capabilities:
- Low complexity with constant decision points for both sides;
- Two-player competition;
- Solitaire play of either side with an innovative system governing enemy command and tactics;
- Card-driven impulse system, with multi-purpose cards that can be played to activate formations, implement command events, or gain tactical advantages in combat.
- Diceless and chartless combat system – players draw combat chits that build a narrative of each combat.
EA: Ardennes portrays the German offensive against the western Allies in December 1944 -- the Battle of the Bulge. Each player controls the German or Allied (US and British) side. If playing solo, the game system controls the other side.
- Map scale: 2.5 miles per hex. Hexes are oversized for easy counter handling.
- Unit Scale: Regiments, brigades and divisions
- Time scale: One day per turn, with several impulses in each turn.
Preliminary components for EA: Ardennes –
- Three 22"x34" maps, each portraying the entire Ardennes battlefield -- one for the 2-player game, one for Allied solo play, one for German solo.
- 110 cards (poker quality)
- 504 .65” counters
- Several player aid cards
- Three rules books – one for each game.
Players: 1 - 2
Playtime: 60 - 900 Minutes
Ages: 16 +
Published by: Compass Games
Email me when this product is back in stock
Our Price: £96.99
Out of Stock