Terms & Conditions & Shipping
New Releases and Pre-orders
Guru Special Offers
Fantasy, Horror and Science Fiction
Strategy, Trading and Economic Games
Family and the Younger Gamer
Military, Historical and Political Games
Abstract and Two Player Only Games
Bling my Board
Lists, Awards, Recommendations and Themes
Building and Exploration Games
Party, Dexterity and Deduction Games
Race and Sports Games
Train and Transportation Games
Games by Publisher
Great British Design
Francis Drake follows Triassic Terror in the series of "Big Box Games" from Peter Hawes & Eagle Games.
Return to a bustling Plymouth Harbour in 1572 as an aspiring Elizabethan captain making preparations for three exciting voyages to the Spanish Main in search of fame and fortune! As such captains, players will have to plan their missions and provision their ships accordingly. This is a race to see who can set sail and reach the Spanish Main first. The riches of the Aztec and Inca Empires await these swashbuckling captains.
Many tough decisions must be made before each voyage:
* How many crew members, guns and trade goods will be needed?
* What supplies will be needed to reach deep into the Caribbean?
* Will a stronger Galleon be needed to attack the Treasure Fleets?
* Can Special Charts from the Spanish Admiral and Governor help?
* Will the Queen or rich investors back the voyage?
* What information can The Informer give?
* Will Drake himself be available to guide the voyage?
* Who will get the use of the Golden Hind?
Each new voyage has its own challenges to overcome but the captured gold, silver and jewels should greatly please the Queen. Get ready for The Voyage of a Lifetime!
Players: 3 - 5
Playtime: 120 Minutes
Ages: 14 +
Published by: Eagle Games
Email me when this product is back in stock
Out of Stock
We will next be posting orders out Monday 29th December
Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Terms & Conditions
+44 (0)800 043 4811