by Le Franc Tireur
A collection of 12 deluxe scenarios and 7 new deluxe boards for Advanced Squad Leader.
The scenario locations, belligerents and dates are as follows:
- San River east of Krakow, Poland, 8 September 1939: Poles / German
- Ste. Marie du Mont, France, 6 June 1944: German / US
- MAYU RANGE, West of Buthidaung, Burma, April 28, 1943: British / Japanese
- Tanapag Plain, Saipan, July 6 1944; Japanese / US
- Meiktila, Burma 1st March 1945: Japanese / Gurkhas
- Central Burma, March 1945: this is a 3 player scenario with Indian National Army, Japanese and Burma National Army
- Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands. July 6, 1944: Japanese / US (includes Caves, but Cave complexes are NA by SSR)
- Saint Omer, France, 23 May 1940: German / British
- “Scraggy” - Shenam Pass, 20th April 1944: British / Japanese
- North of Donbaik, Burma, 18 March 1943:Japanese / British
- Namur, Marshalls, near Natalie Point, February 2 1944: Japanese / USMC
- Ivantseva, USSR, 24 February 1942: German / Russian
Only one of the 12 scenarios will use a map not found in the pack, which is the official map "e".