2-5 players, ages 10+, 30+ minutes
by Blue Orange
Being bad never felt so good. As an evil overlord, recruit a host of creatures to your kingdom – from simple goblins to terrifying dragons – and assign them roles. Some will gather resources and explore the surrounding area, while others will join your army to attack the human kingdom!
Collect treasure and become the richest, most powerful evil overlord of all time!
What’s in the box?
- Five castle boards
- 25 place cards
- 76 creature cards
- 50 treasure chest tokens
- One bonus token reserve
- 45 bonus tokens
- One resource token reserve
- 60 resource tokens
- One dice
How to play:
The game is played in successive turns, with each turn representing one day. A day is made up of several events that must be carried out in the following order:
- Choose an active horde – the captain rolls the dice to decide which horde will work today.
- Gather resources – each evil lord takes food and glyphs collected by their castle’s active horde from the reserve.
- Call back scouts – each player counts the treasure cards brought back by their castle’s active horde. The player with the most treasure cards immediately wins a metal chest.
- Attack – each player can either attack the human kingdom OR attack another player’s castle to win potential spoils.
- Recruit creatures – each player can recruit creatures by spending their food and glyphs.
If a player has 10 or more chests after the attacking phase then the game is over. Add up the treasures and the richest player wins the game!