This title is available for Special Order. Please note this item is currently not a stock item. We place orders with the publisher every month so can order a copy in for you. If you order this game, along with other instock titles, your order will ship when the Special order games come into stock.
In this two-player game, each player runs a chain of fast-food joints: one specializes in burgers and the other in pizzas. As each expands, he takes on some of the menu items of the other in order to compete for customers. Later, each can open family restaurants and even high-class dining establishments. The most successful chain will win in the end!
Players alternate turns as the active player. Each turn consists of five actions.
1. Production. Where a player draws cubes from a bag (Here the cubes represent different resources.)
2. Players trade and use special abilities to convert cubes into more helpful combinations.
3. Spend their resources to build up their fast food empire (by improving their restaurants to diners or by increasing their publicity)
4. Calculating their current score – first player to 12 victory points wins.
5. Discard unused and excess goods in preparation to start the next round.
Playtime: 30 Minutes
Ages: 10 +
Published by: Abacus Spiele