Core Space Expansion
by Battle Systems Ltd
The galaxy is fast heading for a new dark age. Although dealt a serious blow the Purge are fighting back and they're winning. Worlds shut their borders, trade routes close and travel between sectors is met with hostility.
The Purge are virtually unchallenged and are sweeping through sector after sector. In these desperate times the Traders are forced to take more dangerous jobs for less gain.
Life is hard but so are the Traders; this is where they are at their best, fighting impossible odds and scraping a living. In a galaxy where the authorities are ignoring the real dangers and the soldiers stand by idle a new type of hero is needed.
Maybe you are that hero…
Dangerous Days is a supplement for Core Space: The Sci-fi Miniatures Game. This book expands the sandbox and adds whole new layers to the game. Up the difficulty of your campaigns, interact with a wider range of terrain, and play through the epic new Dangerous Days narrative. Time to start up the ion drive and re-enter Core Space!
This book contains:
- New Campaign Rules: Crank it up to 11 as the new galactic conditions force your crew into life-changing decisions.
- New NPCs: Add Workers and Scavengers to your games and adapt your tactics to overcome the new challenges.
- Rogue Purge: What happens when the Purge disconnect from their masters? Watch and learn as they invade your board as NPCs and then take control of them as a new Trader crew!
- New Special Rules: Add new terrain types to your games and find new ways to interact with your surroundings.
- Core Space FAQ: All the answers you need to streamline your Core Space experience.
- The Dangerous Days Campaign: 8 narrative missions in which you will infiltrate mighty corporations and reluctantly ally yourself with the galactic police!
- New Mission Briefings: Over 15 additional standalone missions collated from the Mission Monday archives!
- Painting Guide: Get some top tips and colour schemes from the painter of the Battle Systems studio minis!