Hellboy: The Board Game
1-4 players, age 14+, 60-90+ minutes
by Mantic Games
Become a member of the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defence (B.P.R.D.), ready to investigate occult threats that threaten our very existence. Explore gothic locations, hunt down clues, discover artefacts, fight horrific creatures and face off against terrifying bosses!
Inspired by the legendary tales of horror, myth and folklore by Mike Mignola. Hellboy: The Board Game is a fully cooperative experience for 1 to 4 players.
- 4 Plastic Agent Miniatures – Hellboy, Liz Sherman, Johann Strauss, and Abe Sapien
- 18 Plastic Minion Miniatures
- 3 Plastic Boss Miniatures – Rasputin, Giant Frog Monster, and the Tentaces of Sadu-Hem
- 13 Custom Game Dice
- 12 double-sided Cardstock Room Tiles
- More than 160 Cards
- More than 120 Cardstock Tokens and Counters
- Quickstart Guide and Rulebook
Miniatures are made from plastic and are supplied assembled and unpainted.