Question example include "What is the most overrated band of all time?" or "Which celebrity would be the most fun to hang out with for a day?" So dig deep into your heart or just come up with something witty - this is your chance to Say Anything!
How to Play
1) Ask a question from the card you draw. Examples
- If you could have a "BIG" anything, what would it be?
- What's the most important invention of the last century?
- Which website would be hardest to live without?
- What's the best activity for a first date?
- What's the worst thing to say to a police man after getting pulled over?
2) Everyone else writes an answer and throws it face-up on the table as fast as possible. No duplicate answers are allowed!
3) Secretly choose your favorite response
4) Everyone else has two betting tokens to bet on which answer you chose. They can bet both tokens on one answer or split them between two different answers (just like in Wits & Wagers).
Who Will Like This Game?
Say Anything is a pure party game. It was designed to get a party started as quickly as possible by prompting people to talk about interesting things and to make ridicules statements.
Players: 3 - 8
Playtime: 30 Minutes
Ages: 10 +
Published by: North Star Games