This title is available for Pre Order. We have an expected stock date, but this is liable to change without notice. If you order this game, along with other instock titles, your order will ship when the Pre order games come into stock.
Available to Pre-Order; Estimated Stock Date: Late June 2020;
by TKC Games / Diffraction Entertainment
This edition includes the box, plus all maps, charts, rules, OBs and counters along with two 10-sided dice.
This edition also includes a CD ROM from the QM Edition added to the bundle… giving you not just the printed rules but a CD as well!
Hakkaa Paalle is the TSWW game dealing with the winter war. Inside the full sized box you will find:
- 1960 beautifully die cut counters on 6 sheets, covering the forces involved in the Winter War, as well as Sweden and those forces the Germans considered invading that country with. In addition there are Western Allied Intervention forces and a bonus North Cape battle scenario for you to play PLUS you get the forces involved in the extremely remote combat surrounding Spitzbergen from the Arctic Maps
- 6 large maps – covering Finland, Sweden, Svalbard and their environs in the usual high quality coverage you have come to expect from TSWW. The maps are laminated on the front for strength – and fluid resistance.
- The very latest in TSWW Rules
- The updated TSWW Charts – received to such good effect in Singapore!
- Order of Battle and At Start booklets detailing the various modules included in the game (Hakka Paalle: The Winter War; Sweden 41, 42, 43; The North Cape; Suomossalmi, Karelian Isthmus 1940, Spitzbergen and a lot lot more!)
- 2 x High Quality D10 Dice.
This game utilises the modified rules presentation first rolled out with Singapore! and is the ideal way to learn the TSWW ground and air systems over time.
The “what if” forces you have come to expect in TSWW games are here in force, the Anglo-French intervention assets, the Germans for 1941, 42, and 43, various Finnish assets as well as the Swedish military for the entire 1939-45 wartime period in this box.
With “true grit” you can fight the most one sided war… it is up to you to decide which side was the one in trouble!