Please allow 2-3 days for dispatch;
1-4 players, ages 14+, 20+ minutes
by Scorpion Masque
A mechanical, punchy deduction game! Your mission? To find the secret code using a ‘computer’ that works with punch cards. Ask the right questions and decode the right answer before your competitors!
What’s in the box?
- 1 Central Tile
- 1 Punch-Card Holder (assembly required)
- 45 Punch-Cards (3 sets of 15 cards numbered 1-5 in 3 colours)
- 48 Criteria cards
- 96 Verification cards
- 50 Note Sheets
- 4 Screens
- 1 Marker
How to play:
Be the first to find the only code that will pass the test of all Verifiers.
The game is played in rounds, each one identical. All players will, individually and simultaneously, do the following steps:
- Compose your 3-digit proposals by overlaying 3 different-coloured cards: a blue number, a yellow number and a purple number.
- You will question up to 3 Verifiers over the course of a round, without changing your proposal. Place the Verifier’s Verification card under your proposal, making sure it is properly lined up with the punch cards using the coloured symbols in the corners, each Verifier will tell you if your proposal passes or fails their test.
- Deduce by putting your punch cards back in the support and analyse your answers. Write down your deductions on your note sheet.
- End of Round – Once all players have asked their questions and completed their deductions, everyone extends their closed fist and counts to 3, pointing your thumb either up or down at the same time as everyone else.
If one or more players think they have found the code, they write it on their note sheet. Each one then checks, in turn, the solutions and verifies if their code is correct. If more than one person is correct, the one who found the code asking THE FEWEST questions wins. If nobody has found the correct code, the players who were incorrect are eliminated, and the game continues for the other players. If there is only one player remaining, they win by default!
As well as the main game, there are also Solo and Cooperative Modes. There are 20 problems to solve in the box, but scan the QR Code inside and find millions more online!